Aleister-CrowleyAleister-Crowley

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Hip Hop Christmas Hip Hop Christmas

Not Entirely Bad...

At least you tried, the backgrounds were passable, though I'd say with more practice you could do much better.

Keep in mind though, that if you do want to get better, you should take the good reviews with the bad, they can tell you what you do right, and what needs inmprovement.

Nightmare City Nightmare City

Impressive!

Very well put together! I can't help but feel like I've seen this somewhere before... maybe Deviant Art? Well something like this, but this is totally new. Well, at least this part. Anyway, great job, this rocks, but I can't help but feel a little cheapened by the rapid-fire fighting sequence. I've just seen it done so many times... But don't let it stop you.

Now if I may, how many are in your team? Just two? Or...?

Pandora's Book Pandora's Book

It's so beautiful.

I can't tell you how much I liked this. There are a lot of high-ranked animations out there that really blow the competition away, but the most hyper-kinetic and action-packed sometimes feel like the animation itself is bludgeoning you.

This, however, is the opposite. It's tender, beautifully done, and doesn't need any hyperactive junk to make it better. Promise to make more, and you'll be seeing solid 10's in your reviews.

(I gave you a 9 for it being a little short, but keep up the good work. You've got some talent here)

the ugly the ugly

Could have been better....

It felt more like a driving test, really, with the whole "one mistake and you die" thing going on. Not to be picky, but try playing Clock Tower: The First Fear for some excelent tips on logical and atmospheric effects that will leave your audience terrorized.
And now, a walkthrough, with some explanations on certain actions.
1.turn on stereo, (right controller) hide behind curtain
2. go to bathroom (right door in hallway) and wash your hands, breathe, then open the toilet, take key from head, get out.
3. open locked door across from bathroom, go in, take invisible door on right, click on the sexy legs. You win. Now to explain...
You go in the house because you want to show your macaroni art to your parents! You have a disoreder that causes you to fall asleep when you see TV static. The Cell phone cannot leave the house due to anti-theft function that cause loud noise. The girl also has a lot of glue on her hands from macaroni-art-making so she wants to wash it off. She has only one lung, so if she doesn't breathe correctly, she makes a wheezy cough that sounds like a shriek. The killer doesn't kill you cause he wants to play a sick game with you.(hides under your bed and masterbates)

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Click, Click, Click Click, Click, Click

Well, at least it got me clicking it 1000 times

But no rewards! That stinks!

Jovatov responds:

I didn't say there were, did I?

Avoid the Shadows Avoid the Shadows

Creeeeeeeeeeeepy....

What song did you use? I want it!

crumbnumber1 responds:

Got it from the "Nightmare before christmas" soundrack :) Glad you like it

uninvited- jazzy tune uninvited- jazzy tune

Wow

That's some good listening right there. Is it from the game Uninvited or from the City of Angels (if you just came up with the neame, ignore this last sentence)